Re: [Z_Scale] Micro Trains Locos for Sale

  • Gardenrails
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 5, 2013
      Thanks Bim, I can ship there as well then if that is the case.

      Interested?

      Mack

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 4, 2013, at 11:58 PM, Bim Bousman <bim.bousman@...> wrote:

      > Hello Gardenrails
      >
      > If I am not mistaken, USPS Flat Rate Shipping charges are the same for all 50 states, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.
      >
      > "Bim Bousman
      > Hawaii resident
      > former Guam resident

    • Eddie Hen
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 5, 2013
        Mack,
         Would you happen to have any Marklin items?

        Eddie

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 5, 2013
          Eddie,

          Sorry, No Marklin items.

          Mack

          ________________________________
           Would you happen to have any Marklin items?

          Eddie

          .

        • Robert Kluz
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 5, 2013
            Eddie,

            We have over 1,000 Marklin Z items in stock. Check out:

            www.ztrackresale.com

            Rob

            On Apr 5, 2013, at 6:18 PM, Mack Canady <gardenrails@...> wrote:

            > Eddie,
            >
            > Sorry, No Marklin items.
            >
            > Mack
            >

            > ________________________________

            Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
            Distributor American Z Line
            Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
            and Tenshodo dealer
            www.ztrack.com
            www.ztrackcenter.com
            www.ztrackresale.com
            www.zscaletrack.com
            6142 Northcliff Blvd
            Dublin OH 43016
            (614) 764-1703

          • Eddie Hen
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 5, 2013
              Thanks

              ________________________________
              We have over 1,000 Marklin Z items in stock. Check out:

              http://www.ztrackresale.com/

              Rob

              On Apr 5, 2013, at 6:18 PM, Mack Canady <gardenrails@...> wrote:

              > Eddie,