Re: [Z_Scale] Micro Trains Locos for Sale

  • Gardenrails
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 5, 2013
      Thanks Bim, I can ship there as well then if that is the case.

      Interested?

      Mack

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 4, 2013, at 11:58 PM, Bim Bousman <bim.bousman@...> wrote:

      > Hello Gardenrails
      >
      > If I am not mistaken, USPS Flat Rate Shipping charges are the same for all 50 states, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.
      >
      > "Bim Bousman
      > Hawaii resident
      > former Guam resident

    • Mack Canady
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 5, 2013
        (REMINDER GUYS, PLEASE TRIM YOUR REPLIES... MOD...)

        Sorry Bim. I checked the USPS web site and you are correct. Just followed suit with so many other members listing flat rate shipping to lower 48. Guess that means they don't ship to Canada.

        Mack

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 5, 2013
          Mack,
           Would you happen to have any Marklin items?

          Eddie

          ________________________________
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 5, 2013
            Eddie,

            Sorry, No Marklin items.

            Mack

            ________________________________
             Would you happen to have any Marklin items?

            Eddie

            .

          • Robert Kluz
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 5, 2013
              Eddie,

              We have over 1,000 Marklin Z items in stock. Check out:

              www.ztrackresale.com

              Rob

              On Apr 5, 2013, at 6:18 PM, Mack Canady <gardenrails@...> wrote:

              > Eddie,
              >
              > Sorry, No Marklin items.
              >
              > Mack
              >

              > ________________________________

              Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
              Distributor American Z Line
              Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
              and Tenshodo dealer
              www.ztrack.com
              www.ztrackcenter.com
              www.ztrackresale.com
              www.zscaletrack.com
              6142 Northcliff Blvd
              Dublin OH 43016
              (614) 764-1703

            • Eddie Hen
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 5, 2013
                Thanks

                ________________________________
                We have over 1,000 Marklin Z items in stock. Check out:

                http://www.ztrackresale.com/

                Rob

                On Apr 5, 2013, at 6:18 PM, Mack Canady <gardenrails@...> wrote:

                > Eddie,