APRIL AZL Releases Part 1

  • Rockwell
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 5 8:03 AM
      You May Start ordering. Supplies are limited.

      http://normstrainworld.com/products/browse/groups/grouping/Z%20Scale/categor
      y/American%20Z%20Line%20APRIL%20Releases%20Part%20ONE

      Thank you,

      Norman and Alyce Rockwell

      Norm's Train World
      401 E. Hughson / PO Box 635
      Randolph, NE 68771-0635
      PHONE 402-337-0424 / FAX 402-337-0424
      <http://www.normstrainworld.com/> www.normstrainworld.com
      <http://www.pre-size.com/> www.pre-size.com
      email: <mailto:grpa@...> grpa@...

    • BAZ
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 5 12:01 PM
        Norm and Alyce,

        when the SP passenger cars come out, one of each (except the baggage cars, which already have). Usually 2 Diners and Parlor cars plus any Pullmans (with SP). I know you can deliver :)

        And any UP and SP Mikados, both Heavy and Light !

        Regards,

        Jeff Merrill
        SF Bay Area Z

        Sent 'from the road'

        On Apr 5, 2013, at 8:03 AM, "Rockwell" <grpa@...> wrote:

        > You May Start ordering. Supplies are limited.
        >
        > http://normstrainworld.com/products/browse/groups/grouping/Z%20Scale/categor
        > y/American%20Z%20Line%20APRIL%20Releases%20Part%20ONE
        >
        > Thank you,
        >
        > Norman and Alyce Rockwell
        >
        > Norm's Train World
        > 401 E. Hughson / PO Box 635
        > Randolph, NE 68771-0635
        > PHONE 402-337-0424 / FAX 402-337-0424
        > <http://www.normstrainworld.com/> www.normstrainworld.com
        > <http://www.pre-size.com/> www.pre-size.com
        > email: <mailto:grpa@...> grpa@...

      • de Champeaux Dominique
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 5 1:25 PM
          As far as I know SP never owned any USRA Mikes, light or heavies, and UP only owned light ones.
          Dom

          >And any UP and SP Mikados, both Heavy and Light !
          >
          >Regards,
          >
          >Jeff Merrill
          >SF Bay Area Z
        • mark2playz
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 5 1:52 PM
            Dom,
            I thought the 3200 & 3300 series locos were Mikados.
            Mark

            > As far as I know SP never owned any USRA Mikes, light or heavies, and UP only owned light ones.
            > Dom
            >

            > >And any UP and SP Mikados, both Heavy and Light !
            > >
            > >Regards,
            > >
            > >Jeff Merrill
            > >SF Bay Area Z

          • mark2playz
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 5 2:07 PM
              Dom,
              I thought the 3200 & 3300 series locos were Mikados.
              Mark

              > As far as I know SP never owned any USRA Mikes, light or heavies, and UP only owned light ones.
              > Dom
              >

              > >And any UP and SP Mikados, both Heavy and Light !
              > >
              > >Regards,
              > >
              > >Jeff Merrill
              > >SF Bay Area Z

            • de Champeaux Dominique
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 5 2:58 PM
                Mark, I don't know these. I was looking for infos with Wiki. According to that site the only USRA Mikado matching these railroads were Light Mikes belonging to UP. So maybe the 3200 and 3300 Class locomotives were Mikados, but possibly not USRAs, thus not likely to be made by AZL as its future (close, I hope) USRA Mikes.

                Hope this helps,

                Dom

                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 5 6:55 PM
                  If its *any* steam, it's going on the layout ! We all know we are never going to get the right era, road number, detail or . . .

                  I'll swap it out when the Pacifics come out ! Or, use them on the WP. Besides, these will either pull freight or the tourist excursion train on our Free-mo layout.

                  Jeff Merrill
                  SF Bay Area Z

                  On Apr 5, 2013, at 2:58 PM, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@...> wrote:

                  > Mark, I don't know these. I was looking for infos with Wiki. According to that site the only USRA Mikado matching these railroads were Light Mikes belonging to UP. So maybe the 3200 and 3300 Class locomotives were Mikados, but possibly not USRAs, thus not likely to be made by AZL as its future (close, I hope) USRA Mikes.
                  >
                  > Hope this helps,
                  >
                  > Dom

                • jonathon
                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 6 4:28 PM
                    On 04/06/2013 01:55 AM, BAZ wrote:
                    > If its *any* steam, it's going on the layout ! We all know we are never going to get the right era, road number, detail or . . .

                    True, but US$2K is a bit steep for something that is going to be torn
                    apart, and rebuilt to more accurately represent the whyte notation, era,
                    road number, and detail.

                    jonathon
                    --
                    Email with a precedence of other than "junk", "bulk", or "list" is
                    automatically forwarded to Dave Null. Those emails will never be seen by me.
                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 7 12:44 AM
                      Are you speaking of the Big Boy? Please be reassured, the USRA Mikes will be far lower than $2000....
                      Dom