Re: [Z_Scale] Micro Trains Locos for Sale

  • Bim Bousman
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 4, 2013
      Hello Gardenrails

      If I am not mistaken, USPS Flat Rate Shipping charges are the same for all 50 states, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.

      "Bim Bousman
      Hawaii resident
      former Guam resident

      Corporations are NOT people.

      On Apr 4, 2013, at 1:59 PM, "gardenrails" <gardenrails@...> wrote:

      > I have too many locos for the layout I will be able to build.
      >
      > Micro Trains 982 01 011, GP9, Northern Pacific, RD #373, Retail $195.95, asking $135.00 with free USPS Flat Rate shipping to lower 48.
      >
      > Micro Trains 982 01 012, GP9, Northern Pacific, RD #374, Retail $195.95, asking $135.00 with free USPS Flat Rate shipping to lower 48.
      >
      > Micro Trains 982 01 140, GP9, Grand Trunk Western, RD #4449, Retail $185.95, asking $125.00 with free USPS Flat Rate shipping to lower 48.
      >
      > Micro Trains 982 01 150, GP9, Central Vermont, RD #4557, Retail $185.95, asking $125.00 with free USPS Flat Rate shipping to lower 48.
      >
      > Micro Trains 982 01 030, GP35, Canadian Pacific, RD #5016, Retail $175.95, asking $120.00 with free USPS Flat Rate shipping to lower 48.
      >
      > Micro Trains 982 01 030, GP35, Canadian Pacific, RD #5016, Retail $175.95, asking $120.00 with free USPS Flat Rate shipping to lower 48.
      >
      > Yes, I have (2) of the CP GP35's for sale.
      >
      > I am going thru my rolling stock to see what I have that I don't need.
      >
      > Let me know of you need any Penzee cars. I have too many to list but I will put list together if there is interest.
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Mack

    • Gardenrails
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 5, 2013
        Thanks Bim, I can ship there as well then if that is the case.

        Interested?

        Mack

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Apr 4, 2013, at 11:58 PM, Bim Bousman <bim.bousman@...> wrote:

        > Hello Gardenrails
        >
        > If I am not mistaken, USPS Flat Rate Shipping charges are the same for all 50 states, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.
        >
        > "Bim Bousman
        > Hawaii resident
        > former Guam resident

      • Mack Canady
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 5, 2013
          (REMINDER GUYS, PLEASE TRIM YOUR REPLIES... MOD...)

          Sorry Bim. I checked the USPS web site and you are correct. Just followed suit with so many other members listing flat rate shipping to lower 48. Guess that means they don't ship to Canada.

          Mack

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 5, 2013
            Mack,
             Would you happen to have any Marklin items?

            Eddie

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 5, 2013
              Eddie,

              Sorry, No Marklin items.

              Mack

              ________________________________
               Would you happen to have any Marklin items?

              Eddie

              .

            • Robert Kluz
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 5, 2013
                Eddie,

                We have over 1,000 Marklin Z items in stock. Check out:

                www.ztrackresale.com

                Rob

                On Apr 5, 2013, at 6:18 PM, Mack Canady <gardenrails@...> wrote:

                > Eddie,
                >
                > Sorry, No Marklin items.
                >
                > Mack
                >

                > ________________________________

                Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                Distributor American Z Line
                Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
                and Tenshodo dealer
                www.ztrack.com
                www.ztrackcenter.com
                www.ztrackresale.com
                www.zscaletrack.com
                6142 Northcliff Blvd
                Dublin OH 43016
                (614) 764-1703

              • Eddie Hen
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 5, 2013
                  Thanks

                  ________________________________
                  We have over 1,000 Marklin Z items in stock. Check out:

                  http://www.ztrackresale.com/

                  Rob

                  On Apr 5, 2013, at 6:18 PM, Mack Canady <gardenrails@...> wrote:

                  > Eddie,