Re: [Z_Scale] AZL April pics.

  • Robert Kluz
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2013
      The dealer announcement just went out. We are in the process of updating the AZL website. As soon as the site is updated, we will make forum announcements. I am sure dealers will be sending out their announcements shortly. In the mean time, keep an eye on the AZL website:

      http://www.americanzline.com

      All standing orders have already been ship. We expect dealers to start receiving their stock as soon as Saturday.

      Rob

      On Apr 4, 2013, at 9:24 PM, Loren Snyder <ljsnyder@...> wrote:

      > Rob, that isn't going to cut it with Harold. He wants to know NOW. Matter
      > of fact, we're all a bit curious.
      > Loren

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line
      Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
      and Tenshodo dealer
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      www.ztrackresale.com
      www.zscaletrack.com
      6142 Northcliff Blvd
      Dublin OH 43016
      (614) 764-1703

    • Jim
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 5, 2013
        Go to the ZScale Monster site for the full listing

        ---