Re: [Z_Scale] AZL April pics.

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2013
      Rob, that isn't going to cut it with Harold. He wants to know NOW. Matter
      of fact, we're all a bit curious.
      Loren

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2013
        The dealer announcement just went out. We are in the process of updating the AZL website. As soon as the site is updated, we will make forum announcements. I am sure dealers will be sending out their announcements shortly. In the mean time, keep an eye on the AZL website:

        http://www.americanzline.com

        All standing orders have already been ship. We expect dealers to start receiving their stock as soon as Saturday.

        Rob

        On Apr 4, 2013, at 9:24 PM, Loren Snyder <ljsnyder@...> wrote:

        > Rob, that isn't going to cut it with Harold. He wants to know NOW. Matter
        > of fact, we're all a bit curious.
        > Loren

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        Distributor American Z Line
        Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
        and Tenshodo dealer
        www.ztrack.com
        www.ztrackcenter.com
        www.ztrackresale.com
        www.zscaletrack.com
        6142 Northcliff Blvd
        Dublin OH 43016
        (614) 764-1703

      • Jim
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 5, 2013
          Go to the ZScale Monster site for the full listing

          ---