Re: [Z_Scale] AZL April pics.

  • Robert Kluz
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2013
      I do!!!

      :)

      Rob

      On Apr 4, 2013, at 7:27 PM, harold grady <butch60619@...> wrote:

      > Hi, does anybody know when the April pics will be posted
      > What is the GP-38-2 for April?
      > Harold Grady

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line
      Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
      and Tenshodo dealer
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      www.ztrackresale.com
      www.zscaletrack.com
      6142 Northcliff Blvd
      Dublin OH 43016
      (614) 764-1703

    • Loren Snyder
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2013
        Rob, that isn't going to cut it with Harold. He wants to know NOW. Matter
        of fact, we're all a bit curious.
        Loren

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4, 2013
          The dealer announcement just went out. We are in the process of updating the AZL website. As soon as the site is updated, we will make forum announcements. I am sure dealers will be sending out their announcements shortly. In the mean time, keep an eye on the AZL website:

          http://www.americanzline.com

          All standing orders have already been ship. We expect dealers to start receiving their stock as soon as Saturday.

          Rob

          On Apr 4, 2013, at 9:24 PM, Loren Snyder <ljsnyder@...> wrote:

          > Rob, that isn't going to cut it with Harold. He wants to know NOW. Matter
          > of fact, we're all a bit curious.
          > Loren

        • Jim
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 5, 2013
            Go to the ZScale Monster site for the full listing

            ---