Micro Trains Locos for Sale

  • gardenrails
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 4, 2013
      I have too many locos for the layout I will be able to build.

      Micro Trains 982 01 011, GP9, Northern Pacific, RD #373, Retail $195.95, asking $135.00 with free USPS Flat Rate shipping to lower 48.

      Micro Trains 982 01 012, GP9, Northern Pacific, RD #374, Retail $195.95, asking $135.00 with free USPS Flat Rate shipping to lower 48.

      Micro Trains 982 01 140, GP9, Grand Trunk Western, RD #4449, Retail $185.95, asking $125.00 with free USPS Flat Rate shipping to lower 48.

      Micro Trains 982 01 150, GP9, Central Vermont, RD #4557, Retail $185.95, asking $125.00 with free USPS Flat Rate shipping to lower 48.

      Micro Trains 982 01 030, GP35, Canadian Pacific, RD #5016, Retail $175.95, asking $120.00 with free USPS Flat Rate shipping to lower 48.

      Micro Trains 982 01 030, GP35, Canadian Pacific, RD #5016, Retail $175.95, asking $120.00 with free USPS Flat Rate shipping to lower 48.

      Yes, I have (2) of the CP GP35's for sale.

      I am going thru my rolling stock to see what I have that I don't need.

      Let me know of you need any Penzee cars. I have too many to list but I will put list together if there is interest.

      Thanks

      Mack
    • Bim Bousman
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 4, 2013
        Hello Gardenrails

        If I am not mistaken, USPS Flat Rate Shipping charges are the same for all 50 states, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.

        "Bim Bousman
        Hawaii resident
        former Guam resident

        Corporations are NOT people.

        On Apr 4, 2013, at 1:59 PM, "gardenrails" <gardenrails@...> wrote:

        > I have too many locos for the layout I will be able to build.
        >
        > Micro Trains 982 01 011, GP9, Northern Pacific, RD #373, Retail $195.95, asking $135.00 with free USPS Flat Rate shipping to lower 48.
        >
        > Micro Trains 982 01 012, GP9, Northern Pacific, RD #374, Retail $195.95, asking $135.00 with free USPS Flat Rate shipping to lower 48.
        >
        > Micro Trains 982 01 140, GP9, Grand Trunk Western, RD #4449, Retail $185.95, asking $125.00 with free USPS Flat Rate shipping to lower 48.
        >
        > Micro Trains 982 01 150, GP9, Central Vermont, RD #4557, Retail $185.95, asking $125.00 with free USPS Flat Rate shipping to lower 48.
        >
        > Micro Trains 982 01 030, GP35, Canadian Pacific, RD #5016, Retail $175.95, asking $120.00 with free USPS Flat Rate shipping to lower 48.
        >
        > Micro Trains 982 01 030, GP35, Canadian Pacific, RD #5016, Retail $175.95, asking $120.00 with free USPS Flat Rate shipping to lower 48.
        >
        > Yes, I have (2) of the CP GP35's for sale.
        >
        > I am going thru my rolling stock to see what I have that I don't need.
        >
        > Let me know of you need any Penzee cars. I have too many to list but I will put list together if there is interest.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Mack

      • Gardenrails
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 5, 2013
          Thanks Bim, I can ship there as well then if that is the case.

          Interested?

          Mack

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Apr 4, 2013, at 11:58 PM, Bim Bousman <bim.bousman@...> wrote:

          > Hello Gardenrails
          >
          > If I am not mistaken, USPS Flat Rate Shipping charges are the same for all 50 states, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.
          >
          > "Bim Bousman
          > Hawaii resident
          > former Guam resident

        • Mack Canady
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 5, 2013
            (REMINDER GUYS, PLEASE TRIM YOUR REPLIES... MOD...)

            Sorry Bim. I checked the USPS web site and you are correct. Just followed suit with so many other members listing flat rate shipping to lower 48. Guess that means they don't ship to Canada.

            Mack

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 5, 2013
              Mack,
               Would you happen to have any Marklin items?

              Eddie

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 5, 2013
                Eddie,

                Sorry, No Marklin items.

                Mack

                ________________________________
                 Would you happen to have any Marklin items?

                Eddie

                .

              • Robert Kluz
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 5, 2013
                  Eddie,

                  We have over 1,000 Marklin Z items in stock. Check out:

                  www.ztrackresale.com

                  Rob

                  On Apr 5, 2013, at 6:18 PM, Mack Canady <gardenrails@...> wrote:

                  > Eddie,
                  >
                  > Sorry, No Marklin items.
                  >
                  > Mack
                  >

                  > ________________________________

                  Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                  Distributor American Z Line
                  Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
                  and Tenshodo dealer
                  www.ztrack.com
                  www.ztrackcenter.com
                  www.ztrackresale.com
                  www.zscaletrack.com
                  6142 Northcliff Blvd
                  Dublin OH 43016
                  (614) 764-1703

                • Eddie Hen
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 5, 2013
                    Thanks

                    ________________________________
                    We have over 1,000 Marklin Z items in stock. Check out:

                    http://www.ztrackresale.com/

                    Rob

                    On Apr 5, 2013, at 6:18 PM, Mack Canady <gardenrails@...> wrote:

                    > Eddie,