AZL April pics.

  • harold grady
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4 4:27 PM
      Hi, does anybody know when the April pics will be posted
      What is the GP-38-2 for April?
      Harold Grady

    • Robert Kluz
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4 6:17 PM
        I do!!!

        :)

        Rob

        On Apr 4, 2013, at 7:27 PM, harold grady <butch60619@...> wrote:

        > Hi, does anybody know when the April pics will be posted
        > What is the GP-38-2 for April?
        > Harold Grady

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        Distributor American Z Line
        Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
        and Tenshodo dealer
        www.ztrack.com
        www.ztrackcenter.com
        www.ztrackresale.com
        www.zscaletrack.com
        6142 Northcliff Blvd
        Dublin OH 43016
        (614) 764-1703

      • Loren Snyder
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4 6:24 PM
          Rob, that isn't going to cut it with Harold. He wants to know NOW. Matter
          of fact, we're all a bit curious.
          Loren

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 4 7:43 PM
            The dealer announcement just went out. We are in the process of updating the AZL website. As soon as the site is updated, we will make forum announcements. I am sure dealers will be sending out their announcements shortly. In the mean time, keep an eye on the AZL website:

            http://www.americanzline.com

            All standing orders have already been ship. We expect dealers to start receiving their stock as soon as Saturday.

            Rob

            On Apr 4, 2013, at 9:24 PM, Loren Snyder <ljsnyder@...> wrote:

            > Rob, that isn't going to cut it with Harold. He wants to know NOW. Matter
            > of fact, we're all a bit curious.
            > Loren

          • Jim
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 5 7:15 AM
              Go to the ZScale Monster site for the full listing

              ---