AZL April pics.

  • harold grady
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2013
      Hi, does anybody know when the April pics will be posted
      What is the GP-38-2 for April?
      Harold Grady

    • Robert Kluz
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2013
        I do!!!

        :)

        Rob

        On Apr 4, 2013, at 7:27 PM, harold grady <butch60619@...> wrote:

        > Hi, does anybody know when the April pics will be posted
        > What is the GP-38-2 for April?
        > Harold Grady

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        Distributor American Z Line
        Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
        and Tenshodo dealer
        www.ztrack.com
        www.ztrackcenter.com
        www.ztrackresale.com
        www.zscaletrack.com
        6142 Northcliff Blvd
        Dublin OH 43016
        (614) 764-1703

      • Loren Snyder
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4, 2013
          Rob, that isn't going to cut it with Harold. He wants to know NOW. Matter
          of fact, we're all a bit curious.
          Loren

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 4, 2013
            The dealer announcement just went out. We are in the process of updating the AZL website. As soon as the site is updated, we will make forum announcements. I am sure dealers will be sending out their announcements shortly. In the mean time, keep an eye on the AZL website:

            http://www.americanzline.com

            All standing orders have already been ship. We expect dealers to start receiving their stock as soon as Saturday.

            Rob

            On Apr 4, 2013, at 9:24 PM, Loren Snyder <ljsnyder@...> wrote:

            > Rob, that isn't going to cut it with Harold. He wants to know NOW. Matter
            > of fact, we're all a bit curious.
            > Loren

          • Jim
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 5, 2013
              Go to the ZScale Monster site for the full listing

              ---