Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Track crossing question

  • Eddie Hen
    Message 1 of 38 , Apr 2, 2013
      Ok folks,
       I could not get AnyRail to save the layout in .jpg form, so I took a picture of it
      with my cell phone and uploaded it into the file section, 'Marklin_81865_set_2_loops_layout.jpg'.
      For those who have not used AnyRail, there is a free version out there. You are limited in
      what you can do with it (the free version), but hey,for a begginer like me, it is very helpful.
      Ok, now the laughter (or 'what a novice comments') can begin and Jonathon, as far as the engine going
       into a bar.... it's a German engine, so it must be going into a pub ;)

      Eddie

      Message 38 of 38 , Apr 11, 2013
        Thanks Mark. I saw the layout in the file section of the Yahoo Group. I could not get the link you provided in your responce to work though.

        Eddie