Re: [Z_Scale] Dead BR89

  • Eddie Hen
    Message 1 of 38 , Mar 31, 2013
      Thanks Kevin.

      I have uploaded the file in the files section with the file title of  Marklin _81865_set_2_ Loops_Layout.any     user: southridge90    Date: Mar 31 2013
      There are no hobby shops in my area ( 120 mile radius) which sells Z Scale items that I can find.

      Eddie
    • Eddie Hen
      Message 38 of 38 , Apr 11 8:55 PM
        Thanks Mark. I saw the layout in the file section of the Yahoo Group. I could not get the link you provided in your responce to work though.

        Eddie