Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Rokuhaan little warning

  • thomas cipelle
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 30, 2013
      Iproberly have more rokuhan track than most you it works well just remember rokuhan power packs not very  fond of marklin engines  may trip electronic safty device I run rokuhan from litte as 6inch circle all way up better 22inch circle plus  using engines from marklin   micro train and azl. pulling set 28cars  single engine on 30inch by 4foot track my average train  is 16 cars long.
      tried both  4wheel marklin and 2boogie marklin also some 18 axle marklin pulling thru  roukhan cross over as well as marklin double  slip switch  at present running20 car tank train  mix  marklintank cars  mtl tank cars as well as 8 single dome MTL tank cars second train is 9 MTL flat cars 3balk head 5uncle wills hoppers2 mtl covered hoppers.opps by the way roukhan is 13degree cross over also mixed  track 1/3 is MTL to prove point how blendable the  MFG most inporant ruleNEVER glue down  roukhan switches let them  float.fact protect bottom switches while secenery drys I use wax paper   Thomas C