Re: [Z_Scale] Dead BR89

  • Kevin Brady
    Message 1 of 38 , Mar 30 8:24 AM
      I have a BR89 (Marklin 8800) but the motor don�t run.
      How can I check the motor integrity?
      I disassembled to clean, but nothing happened.

      Hi Alex,all,

      Didn't run on the tracks?
      You can apply current directly to the motor.

      More info please!

      Best,Kev

      --
      Dr. Dirt's Weathering Service

    • Eddie Hen
      Message 38 of 38 , Apr 11, 2013
        Thanks Mark. I saw the layout in the file section of the Yahoo Group. I could not get the link you provided in your responce to work though.

        Eddie