Showcase Miniatures New Products

  • Walter
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2013
      We have been working at Showcase Miniatures to update the product lines
      and have just added a Z Scale section. First in this group is a set of
      US&S and GRS trackside relay cabinets with mast and weather head. You
      can find these here: http://www.showcaseminiatures.com/

      Many more subjects are upcoming and we would appreciate your input as well... Thanks...... Walter Vail

      Showcase Miniatures 13536 County Road 45 Tuskegee, AL 36083
      334-750-3529