Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Where is Joe'D

  • BAZ
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 29, 2013
      Like there were no major Z announcements from MTL this month.

      Sent 'from the road'

      On Mar 29, 2013, at 7:24 AM, David George <dlgeorgesr@...> wrote:

      > WHAT BOMBSHELL ?
      > 'Splain please.
      > Mister Dave

    • Gardenrails
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 29, 2013
        Hope that is not an indication of things to come. Not that there aren't a lot of other options out there. They have been a driving force in the community for many years and the build a very good product.

        Mack

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Mar 29, 2013, at 1:03 PM, BAZ <sjbazman49@...> wrote:

        > Like there were no major Z announcements from MTL this month.
        >
        > Sent 'from the road'
      • Kevin Brady
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 29, 2013
          Hi Mack,all,

          I think happy hour should start early ;-)

          Loren made a joke about plastic,....

          Best,Kev

          --
          Dr. Dirt's Weathering Service

        • Jeff Newburg
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 29, 2013
            Personally I think MTL deserves the benefit of the doubt. It can't be easy to develop and announce major new products 12 times/year, and no one should jump to conclusions based on one light month.� Their track record should warrant a little patience.

            Jeff N
          • Greg Elmassian
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 29, 2013
              I completely agree...

              Greg

              --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Newburg" <jrnwbrg@...> wrote:

              > Personally I think MTL deserves the benefit of the doubt. It can't be easy to develop and announce major new products 12 times/year, and no one should jump to conclusions based on one light month. Their track record should warrant a little patience.
              >
              > Jeff N

            • Joseph D
              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 1, 2013
                Me too :o)

                We needed to give Loren something to yabber about this month.

                Joe D.

                --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Elmassian" <greg@...> wrote:

                > I completely agree...
                >
                > Greg
                >
                > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Newburg" <jrnwbrg@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Personally I think MTL deserves the benefit of the doubt. It can't be easy to develop and announce major new products 12 times/year, and no one should jump to conclusions based on one light month. Their track record should warrant a little patience.
                > >
                > > Jeff N

              • Don Fedjur
                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 1, 2013
                  Joe,

                  Is that really you?

                  You are alive?

                  Did the plague finally leave your body?

                  My guess is that Loren got it too when you came home.

                  Don