Re : [Z_Scale] Where is Joe'D

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 29, 2013
      Don't understand. What is it about?
      Dom

      --- En date de : Jeu 28.3.13, harold grady <butch60619@...> a écrit :

      De: harold grady <butch60619@...>
      Objet: [Z_Scale] Where is Joe'D
      À: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Jeudi 28 mars 2013, 22h20

      Wow Loren, what a bombshell you just dropped. had no idea in the least that this situation was developing.
      All I can say wow what a stunner.

      Harold Grady

    • BAZ
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 29, 2013
        Like there were no major Z announcements from MTL this month.

        Sent 'from the road'

        On Mar 29, 2013, at 7:24 AM, David George <dlgeorgesr@...> wrote:

        > WHAT BOMBSHELL ?
        > 'Splain please.
        > Mister Dave

      • Gardenrails
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 29, 2013
          Hope that is not an indication of things to come. Not that there aren't a lot of other options out there. They have been a driving force in the community for many years and the build a very good product.

          Mack

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Mar 29, 2013, at 1:03 PM, BAZ <sjbazman49@...> wrote:

          > Like there were no major Z announcements from MTL this month.
          >
          > Sent 'from the road'
        • Kevin Brady
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 29, 2013
            Hi Mack,all,

            I think happy hour should start early ;-)

            Loren made a joke about plastic,....

            Best,Kev

            --
            Dr. Dirt's Weathering Service

          • Jeff Newburg
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 29, 2013
              Personally I think MTL deserves the benefit of the doubt. It can't be easy to develop and announce major new products 12 times/year, and no one should jump to conclusions based on one light month.� Their track record should warrant a little patience.

              Jeff N
            • Greg Elmassian
              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 29, 2013
                I completely agree...

                Greg

                --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Newburg" <jrnwbrg@...> wrote:

                > Personally I think MTL deserves the benefit of the doubt. It can't be easy to develop and announce major new products 12 times/year, and no one should jump to conclusions based on one light month. Their track record should warrant a little patience.
                >
                > Jeff N

              • Joseph D
                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 1 1:37 PM
                  Me too :o)

                  We needed to give Loren something to yabber about this month.

                  Joe D.

                  --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Elmassian" <greg@...> wrote:

                  > I completely agree...
                  >
                  > Greg
                  >
                  > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Newburg" <jrnwbrg@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Personally I think MTL deserves the benefit of the doubt. It can't be easy to develop and announce major new products 12 times/year, and no one should jump to conclusions based on one light month. Their track record should warrant a little patience.
                  > >
                  > > Jeff N

                • Don Fedjur
                  Message 8 of 14 , Apr 1 10:31 PM
                    Joe,

                    Is that really you?

                    You are alive?

                    Did the plague finally leave your body?

                    My guess is that Loren got it too when you came home.

                    Don