Re: [Z_Scale] Where is Joe'D

  • Lee Barry
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 28, 2013
      Joe D hasn't left MTL has he. Maybe he has gone to work fer Kato and we can get some excellent Z scale engines now. I was talking to a rep from Atlas and I ask him about them going into Z and they said they have no plans to. Lee
      From: harold grady
      Date: 3/28/2013 2:21:01 PM
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Where is Joe'D

      Wow Loren, what a bombshell you just dropped. had no idea in the least that
      this situation was developing.
      All I can say wow what a stunner.

      Harold Grady

    • David George
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 29, 2013
        WHAT BOMBSHELL ?
        'Splain please.
        Mister Dave

      • Loren Snyder
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 29, 2013
          There was no bomb shell. Someone made a bigger deal out of a small comment.
          Loren

          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 29, 2013
            Don't understand. What is it about?
            Dom

            Wow Loren, what a bombshell you just dropped. had no idea in the least that this situation was developing.
            All I can say wow what a stunner.

            Harold Grady

          • BAZ
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 29, 2013
              Like there were no major Z announcements from MTL this month.

              Sent 'from the road'

              On Mar 29, 2013, at 7:24 AM, David George <dlgeorgesr@...> wrote:

              > WHAT BOMBSHELL ?
              > 'Splain please.
              > Mister Dave

            • Gardenrails
              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 29, 2013
                Hope that is not an indication of things to come. Not that there aren't a lot of other options out there. They have been a driving force in the community for many years and the build a very good product.

                Mack

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Mar 29, 2013, at 1:03 PM, BAZ <sjbazman49@...> wrote:

                > Like there were no major Z announcements from MTL this month.
                >
                > Sent 'from the road'
              • Kevin Brady
                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 29, 2013
                  Hi Mack,all,

                  I think happy hour should start early ;-)

                  Loren made a joke about plastic,....

                  Best,Kev

                  --
                  Dr. Dirt's Weathering Service

                • Jeff Newburg
                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 29, 2013
                    Personally I think MTL deserves the benefit of the doubt. It can't be easy to develop and announce major new products 12 times/year, and no one should jump to conclusions based on one light month.� Their track record should warrant a little patience.

                    Jeff N
                  • Greg Elmassian
                    Message 9 of 14 , Mar 29, 2013
                      I completely agree...

                      Greg

                      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Newburg" <jrnwbrg@...> wrote:

                      > Personally I think MTL deserves the benefit of the doubt. It can't be easy to develop and announce major new products 12 times/year, and no one should jump to conclusions based on one light month. Their track record should warrant a little patience.
                      >
                      > Jeff N

                    • Joseph D
                      Message 10 of 14 , Apr 1, 2013
                        Me too :o)

                        We needed to give Loren something to yabber about this month.

                        Joe D.

                        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Elmassian" <greg@...> wrote:

                        > I completely agree...
                        >
                        > Greg
                        >
                        > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Newburg" <jrnwbrg@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Personally I think MTL deserves the benefit of the doubt. It can't be easy to develop and announce major new products 12 times/year, and no one should jump to conclusions based on one light month. Their track record should warrant a little patience.
                        > >
                        > > Jeff N

                      • Don Fedjur
                        Message 11 of 14 , Apr 1, 2013
                          Joe,

                          Is that really you?

                          You are alive?

                          Did the plague finally leave your body?

                          My guess is that Loren got it too when you came home.

                          Don