Where is Joe'D

  • harold grady
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 28, 2013
      Wow Loren, what a bombshell you just dropped. had no idea in the least that this situation was developing.
      All I can say wow what a stunner.

      Harold Grady

    • Loren Snyder
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 28, 2013
        Harold,

        I want to see MTL once again become the giant in Z, and I hope the lack of
        new products is no indication of the future of Z at MTL.

        Maybe they just ran of of plastic. :o)

        Loren

        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 28, 2013
          Thanks Loren, for the information. now all we need is for Joe to come forth and explain.

          Harold Grady

        • Lee Barry
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 28, 2013
            Joe D hasn't left MTL has he. Maybe he has gone to work fer Kato and we can get some excellent Z scale engines now. I was talking to a rep from Atlas and I ask him about them going into Z and they said they have no plans to. Lee

            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 29, 2013
              WHAT BOMBSHELL ?
              'Splain please.
              Mister Dave

            • Loren Snyder
              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 29, 2013
                There was no bomb shell. Someone made a bigger deal out of a small comment.
                Loren

                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 29, 2013
                  Don't understand. What is it about?
                  Dom

                  Wow Loren, what a bombshell you just dropped. had no idea in the least that this situation was developing.
                  All I can say wow what a stunner.

                  Harold Grady

                • BAZ
                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 29, 2013
                    Like there were no major Z announcements from MTL this month.

                    Sent 'from the road'

                    On Mar 29, 2013, at 7:24 AM, David George <dlgeorgesr@...> wrote:

                    > WHAT BOMBSHELL ?
                    > 'Splain please.
                    > Mister Dave

                  • Gardenrails
                    Message 9 of 14 , Mar 29, 2013
                      Hope that is not an indication of things to come. Not that there aren't a lot of other options out there. They have been a driving force in the community for many years and the build a very good product.

                      Mack

                      Sent from my iPhone

                      On Mar 29, 2013, at 1:03 PM, BAZ <sjbazman49@...> wrote:

                      > Like there were no major Z announcements from MTL this month.
                      >
                      > Sent 'from the road'
                    • Kevin Brady
                      Message 10 of 14 , Mar 29, 2013
                        Hi Mack,all,

                        I think happy hour should start early ;-)

                        Loren made a joke about plastic,....

                        Best,Kev

                        --
                        Dr. Dirt's Weathering Service

                      • Jeff Newburg
                        Message 11 of 14 , Mar 29, 2013
                          Personally I think MTL deserves the benefit of the doubt. It can't be easy to develop and announce major new products 12 times/year, and no one should jump to conclusions based on one light month.� Their track record should warrant a little patience.

                          Jeff N
                        • Greg Elmassian
                          Message 12 of 14 , Mar 29, 2013
                            I completely agree...

                            Greg

                            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Newburg" <jrnwbrg@...> wrote:

                            > Personally I think MTL deserves the benefit of the doubt. It can't be easy to develop and announce major new products 12 times/year, and no one should jump to conclusions based on one light month. Their track record should warrant a little patience.
                            >
                            > Jeff N

                          • Joseph D
                            Message 13 of 14 , Apr 1, 2013
                              Me too :o)

                              We needed to give Loren something to yabber about this month.

                              Joe D.

                              --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Elmassian" <greg@...> wrote:

                              > I completely agree...
                              >
                              > Greg
                              >
                              > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Newburg" <jrnwbrg@> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > Personally I think MTL deserves the benefit of the doubt. It can't be easy to develop and announce major new products 12 times/year, and no one should jump to conclusions based on one light month. Their track record should warrant a little patience.
                              > >
                              > > Jeff N

                            • Don Fedjur
                              Message 14 of 14 , Apr 1, 2013
                                Joe,

                                Is that really you?

                                You are alive?

                                Did the plague finally leave your body?

                                My guess is that Loren got it too when you came home.

                                Don