Re: [Z_Scale] Azl gp-38 Norfolk Southern, Union Pacific, CSx

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 27, 2013
      The AZL GP38 runs very fine. Awesome low speed caracteristics, fully steady at 3 scale mph... Just have to swap the truck mounted couplers with body mounted MTL couplers in order to perform switching operations with my 2 units (guess I'll shortly purchase a 3rd one..).

      Dom

      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 27, 2013
        Miniatures by Eric makes the new end plates for the GP38-2  for body mount couplers. Eric

      • John Mui
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 27, 2013
          Eric, I don't see it in your catalog.

          Sent from my iPhone

          John M

          On Mar 27, 2013, at 9:25 AM, eric courtney <eric_courtney@...> wrote:

          > Miniatures by Eric makes the new end plates for the GP38-2 for body mount couplers. Eric

        • Edward Scullin
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 27, 2013
            Into the skull river and Whitt valley railroad. A short line that runs around my brain.
            Ed S

            Sent from the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia

            On Mar 26, 2013, at 9:54 PM, Robert Kluz <ztrack@...> wrote:

            > Ed what are you repainting it into?
            >
            > Rob
            >
            > On Mar 26, 2013, at 9:36 PM, Edward Scullin <sculline@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Mine runs great, but it in the shops getting a repaint and added features.Ed ScullinRoanoke VA

          • BAZ
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 27, 2013
              http://www.miniaturesbyeric.com/itmidx2.htm

              Jeff