Re: Plattling Yard Germany?

  • TERRY unk
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 24 5:02 AM
      Quick, update on the "New" color scheme traction units at Plattling Yard, Germany.  At noon [Ger./local] Sunday, I noticed two of the new color units arrive at the yard. Both of these units have roof tops with two raised areas on each unit. Last week I noticed that there was also a unit in the new color scheme that had a non raised detail roof. So there are at least three [3] of these unit is service. Terry in New Hampshire.

    • Cliff Smith
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 24 8:36 AM
        Very cool guys.  Are there US links to yards?

        Cliff
        SSgt USMC, Retired
        '12 Juke
        '86 Yamaha FZX-R
        Z scale trains

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 24 3:07 PM
          Cliff here is a listing of webcams from around North America:

          http://www.raillinks.com/railfan/pages/Webcams/North_America/

          Rob

          On Mar 24, 2013, at 11:36 AM, Cliff Smith <cliffiniraq3@...> wrote:

          > Very cool guys. Are there US links to yards?
          >

          > Cliff
          > SSgt USMC, Retired
          > '12 Juke
          > '86 Yamaha FZX-R