Re: Stonebridge Models and Z Central Station's Johnny's Hobbies Bash Contest

  • Soccrdad
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17 7:57 PM
      I submitted a photo of the Johnny's Hobbies kit. The laser kit has acetate windows, two different window backgrounds, and a decal if you choose to use it.

      The Contest has been extended until Friday April 12th. Preferred pricing extended until the end of the day Monday March 18th. You can order them from Stonebridge Models http://www.stonebridgemodels.com/

      There are a few differences from the kit and the actual building. The actual building was only 11' wide and there was no backdoor. The laser kit has a back door and the building is cut for 12' wide.

      John Kellett
      Z Central Station