Diesel Locomotive Service Facility now available.

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2013
      Hi Zedders,

      There are 8 pages for the instructions. I am showing two of those
      pages on our kit order website to give you an idea...

      The instructions are now complete so the kits will be ready to ship
      this Monday. Here is the direct ordering page:
      http://www.micronart.com/1028diesel_service.html

      You can also reach this page by clicking on the image of the facility on
      our homepage:
      http://www.micronart.com

      Enjoy!

      Reynard