Berliner bus

  • Detlev
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14, 2013
      The next model in my think tank has emerged. A double-decker from Berlin in 1929. There the bus it as a kit with 4 different decal sets (Persil, Chlorodont, Cuno, city tour). The model is 39.2 mm long and is still in use here http://www.dvn-berlin.de/2agr/bus/agrbus_fzb_nag.htm. The model images are http://groups.yahoo.com/group/z_scale/photos/album/722178700/pic/list here. The model consists of 3D plastic and etched parts. The kit contains the parts for 5 stops.
    • David Mummery
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 14, 2013
        WOW, very cool!
        Is this something for yourself or will you make them available for all?
        Many Thanks,
        Dave

        Dave Mummery

        http://27squaresof220ing.blogspot.com/
        http://tractionmadness.blogspot.com/

        From: Detlev <detlev_stahl@...>
        Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 09:08:56
        To: <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [Z_Scale] Berliner bus

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 14, 2013
          Yes everyone can buy the kit. But it is only a small series were of the already sold in Germany many. The production and delivery will be approximately in May this year.

          Here you see the decal kits and assembly

          http://z-wiki.norm24.de/Bus/Decals.jpg
          http://z-wiki.norm24.de/Bus/Montage.wmv