Re: [OT]Re: [Z_Scale] Track work - a lighter side

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 12, 2013
      Thanks for the kind commentZ Reynard! That's true, this mexican shortline is definitly amazing... A railroad looking like abandonned and invaded with weed... Somewhere you don't see any track, you don't even suspect there's a railroad just over there, and suddenly here comes a train from nowhere, rocking and screeching, running besides wreck buildings... I fell in love with it and my purpose is to build a Z scale layout that will depict it. I'll just have to protect my locomotives's truck underneath in order to prevent static grass from beeing swallowed by gearing....But paradoxically, as this railroad will be more challenging to build than my 1st project (the Tehachapi Pass) it will be more fun to operate as well, because dedicated to switching operations, such as any other shortline...

      Dom