Re: [Z_Scale] agree with garth H.

  • thomas cipelle
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 11 9:32 PM
      less we show explain are hobby be history in 15yrs or less tks for mr.George  don  Garth Loren and Karin  Baz boys Rob  kluz    Mid west haulers Ttri state z boys and many others

      we owe thanks to all these gentle men and ladys  back men such as judi  dora  ellen  gayle judyI expest small amout damage from people wheel chairs  so far  none  things need be were handi cap see them let alone little  tikes  thomas