Re: [Z_Scale] Munchkins up close.

  • Kevin Brady
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 9, 2013
      Hi all,
      At the 2012 Big E (Amherst) train show in one of the buildings
      there was set a 'play-pen' area of Brio trains which the munchkins could
      handle to the hearts delight.Which was located near the Lego train layout.
      I know not every show can have these but I thought it was brilliant idea.
      I will refrain from the less than PC statements! :-)

      Dr Dirt.

      On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 9:54 AM, thomas cipelle <thomasc600@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > hello Mr. George we call it children control we found running circle
      > gauge with 2 emt from Chech republic german metal beetles works well other
      > times we set up lego keep kiddies busy. hey for got ask hows misses Judi??
      > oh Dave we got the T gauge run now down to 15mph with a trick we also
      > running the T gauge auto rack 2decks high with 10 cars will bring georiga
      > tom and gayle

      Dr. Dirt's Weathering Service