MTL SD40-2 - WTB mech or WTS shell (skin)

  • Michal Basta
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2013
      For a kitbashing project I'm looking for several MTL SD40-2 mechanisms
      (chassis), either to buy them separately or buy new whole locos and then
      sell shells (also called "skins" by MTL) off of them.

      So, if anyone has SD40-2 mechanism for sale, let me pls know (off list).

      If anyone is looking for SD40-2 shell (skin), let me know (off list) too and
      include your roadname and road# preference.

      Thanks for looking.
      Michal Basta
      imibas (at) gmail dot com