Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Z Track magazines: Volume 10#6-Vol 15 #1 Inclusive (except v12, #2&4) for sale

  • Kevin Brady
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2013
      Hi Michael,all,
      Try eBay at least for the M�rklin book.

      Best,Kev

      --
      Dr. Dirt's Weathering Service

    • jamesmacburney
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2013
        If it's not too late, save them for the next train show you go to and put them on a freebie table. Maybe that way a couple more people will join the madness of Z scale.
        JamesTraction

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Brady <kbvrod@...> wrote:

        > Hi Michael,all,
        > Try eBay at least for the Märklin book.
        >
        > Best,Kev
        >
        > On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 12:20 PM, miked_r <miked_r@...> wrote:
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > I guess there is no interest in these. Off to recycling they will go.
      • Jack Chase
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 2, 2013
          Hi, Michael,
          Are the magazines sold yet?  What years are these volumes?
          Regards,
          Jack Chase