Re: Z Track magazines: Volume 10#6-Vol 15 #1 Inclusive (except v12, #2&4) for sale

  • miked_r
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2013
      I guess there is no interest in these. Off to recycling they will go.

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "miked_r" <miked_r@...> wrote:

      > I have Volume 10#6 through Volume 15#1 (except for v12 #2) for sale along with the Marklin 2005 Presentation Book for Z.
      >
      > Make me an offer plus Priority Shipping and they are yours.
      >
      > miked_r (at) yahoo (dot) com.
      >
      > Put Z Track in the subject.
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > Michael
      >
      > P.S. Glad to see Marklin finally released the Tuscany GG1 after all those years of waiting...

    • Kevin Brady
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2013
        Hi Michael,all,
        Try eBay at least for the M�rklin book.

        Best,Kev

        --
        Dr. Dirt's Weathering Service

      • jamesmacburney
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2013
          If it's not too late, save them for the next train show you go to and put them on a freebie table. Maybe that way a couple more people will join the madness of Z scale.
          JamesTraction

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Brady <kbvrod@...> wrote:

          > Hi Michael,all,
          > Try eBay at least for the Märklin book.
          >
          > Best,Kev
          >
          > On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 12:20 PM, miked_r <miked_r@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > I guess there is no interest in these. Off to recycling they will go.
        • Jack Chase
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 2, 2013
            Hi, Michael,
            Are the magazines sold yet?  What years are these volumes?
            Regards,
            Jack Chase