Re: German Tram in Z scale

  • D.
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2013
      I thank everyone. There are many other models of mine. Whichever is appropriate as the etching part, lasercut or 3D printing. I live in Germany and founded the International Forum of the Z-friends - http://www.z-freunde-international.de - two years ago. There are more than 750 Z enthusiasts from 24 countries are in this forum. Although German is the main language but many can also English.

      Detlev