Z Track magazines: Volume 10#6-Vol 15 #1 Inclusive (except v12, #2&4) for sale

  • miked_r
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 27, 2013
      I have Volume 10#6 through Volume 15#1 (except for v12 #2) for sale along with the Marklin 2005 Presentation Book for Z.

      Make me an offer plus Priority Shipping and they are yours.

      miked_r (at) yahoo (dot) com.

      Put Z Track in the subject.

      Thanks!

      Michael

      P.S. Glad to see Marklin finally released the Tuscany GG1 after all those years of waiting...
    • miked_r
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2013
        I guess there is no interest in these. Off to recycling they will go.

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "miked_r" <miked_r@...> wrote:

        > I have Volume 10#6 through Volume 15#1 (except for v12 #2) for sale along with the Marklin 2005 Presentation Book for Z.
        >
        > Make me an offer plus Priority Shipping and they are yours.
        >
        > miked_r (at) yahoo (dot) com.
        >
        > Put Z Track in the subject.
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Michael
        >
        > P.S. Glad to see Marklin finally released the Tuscany GG1 after all those years of waiting...

      • Kevin Brady
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2013
          Hi Michael,all,
          Try eBay at least for the M�rklin book.

          Best,Kev

          --
          Dr. Dirt's Weathering Service

        • jamesmacburney
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2013
            If it's not too late, save them for the next train show you go to and put them on a freebie table. Maybe that way a couple more people will join the madness of Z scale.
            JamesTraction

            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Brady <kbvrod@...> wrote:

            > Hi Michael,all,
            > Try eBay at least for the Märklin book.
            >
            > Best,Kev
            >
            > On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 12:20 PM, miked_r <miked_r@...> wrote:
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > I guess there is no interest in these. Off to recycling they will go.
          • Jack Chase
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 2, 2013
              Hi, Michael,
              Are the magazines sold yet?  What years are these volumes?
              Regards,
              Jack Chase