Re: [Z_Scale] German Tram in Z scale

  • BAZ
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2013
      Super ! Coupled with Rokuhan's smal radii turnouts and track, makes for a great trolley line.

      Sent 'from the road'

      On Feb 26, 2013, at 3:31 PM, "D." <detlev_stahl@...> wrote:

      > For the Z scale, I constructed four trams with sidecar. The housings are made of plastic printed in 3D.
      >
      > Articulated tram Gotha G4-65 (door side)
      > see you at http://shpws.me/nm9q
      >
      > Gotha (doors on both sides) T57 + sidecar (doors on both sides)
      > see you at http://shpws.me/nm9u
      >
      > LOWA ET50 + sidecar (doors on both sides)
      > see you at http://shpws.me/nm9y
      >
      > Talbot TW 105 + sidecar (doors on both sides)
      > see you at http://shpws.me/nm9z
      >
      > Each of these models can be driven with the Searails drive .
      > see you at http://www.searails.com/newproducts/powermax.html

    • D.
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2013
        I thank everyone. There are many other models of mine. Whichever is appropriate as the etching part, lasercut or 3D printing. I live in Germany and founded the International Forum of the Z-friends - http://www.z-freunde-international.de - two years ago. There are more than 750 Z enthusiasts from 24 countries are in this forum. Although German is the main language but many can also English.

        Detlev