Joke

  • FT. Dewey
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2013
       Cassie was taking two of her grandsons on their very first train ride,
      from Dayton, Ohio, to Washington, DC.

      A vendor came down the corridor selling Pop Rocks, something neither
      had ever seen before. Cassie bought each grandson a bag.

      The first one eagerly tore open the bag and popped one into his mouth
      just as the train went into a tunnel. When the train emerged from the
      tunnel, he looked across to his brother and said: "I wouldn't eat that
      if I were you."

      "Why not?" replied the curious brother "I took one bite and went blind
      for half a minute."

      _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2013
        Ok to read.