German Tram in Z scale

  • D.
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2013
      For the Z scale, I constructed four trams with sidecar. The housings are made of plastic printed in 3D.

      Articulated tram Gotha G4-65 (door side)
      see you at http://shpws.me/nm9q

      Gotha (doors on both sides) T57 + sidecar (doors on both sides)
      see you at http://shpws.me/nm9u

      LOWA ET50 + sidecar (doors on both sides)
      see you at http://shpws.me/nm9y

      Talbot TW 105 + sidecar (doors on both sides)
      see you at http://shpws.me/nm9z

      Each of these models can be driven with the Searails drive .
      see you at http://www.searails.com/newproducts/powermax.html
    • John & Sue Bartolotto
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 26, 2013
        D,

        Super!!!

        John

        On 2/26/13 6:31 PM, "D." <detlev_stahl@...> wrote:

        > For the Z scale, I constructed four trams with sidecar. The housings are made
        > of plastic printed in 3D.
        >
        > Articulated tram Gotha G4-65 (door side)
        > see you at http://shpws.me/nm9q
        >
        > Gotha (doors on both sides) T57 + sidecar (doors on both sides)
        > see you at http://shpws.me/nm9u
        >
        > LOWA ET50 + sidecar (doors on both sides)
        > see you at http://shpws.me/nm9y
        >
        > Talbot TW 105 + sidecar (doors on both sides)
        > see you at http://shpws.me/nm9z
        >
        > Each of these models can be driven with the Searails drive .
        > see you at http://www.searails.com/newproducts/powermax.html

      • BAZ
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 27, 2013
          Super ! Coupled with Rokuhan's smal radii turnouts and track, makes for a great trolley line.

          Sent 'from the road'

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 28, 2013
            I thank everyone. There are many other models of mine. Whichever is appropriate as the etching part, lasercut or 3D printing. I live in Germany and founded the International Forum of the Z-friends - http://www.z-freunde-international.de - two years ago. There are more than 750 Z enthusiasts from 24 countries are in this forum. Although German is the main language but many can also English.

            Detlev