Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Needed - MTL GP9 springs

  • Lee Barry
    Message 1 of 35 , Feb 26, 2013
      I don't think my standards were at all high in regards to the MTL F7A that was in my Xmas set, unless being too high means I should not expect it to run right out of the box with no problems or at least when sent back to be fixed to run when I get it back upon both times it did not. Maybe I'm the only one who has had that problem or maybe most of those out in Zland are so rich that they can afford to take a $200 hit and just throw the train set in a box in the closet and say "Oh well just another day kin the life of a Z Scaler". You know me well enought that if the damned junk had worked right as it should yopu would not heard anything from me nor would MTL. They just don't care about their customers, and their QC sucks.

      Message 35 of 35 , Feb 26, 2013
        the F7A engine that came with it, it was the 2012 MTL Xmas set