Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Needed - MTL GP9 springs

  • Lindley Ruddick
    Message 1 of 35 , Feb 26 10:06 AM
      OK guys (and gals) -Let's drop this subject as it seems to have morphed into a thread about the ills of replacement parts. I thank those of you who made positive suggestions about replacements.
      If anyone wishes to continue the discussion about lack of replacement parts and manufacturer bashing, I respectfully ask that you start another thread. If the moderator wishes to lock or delete this thread, I am OK with that course of action.
      Lindley Ruddick
    • Lee Barry
      Message 35 of 35 , Feb 26 12:46 PM
        the F7A engine that came with it, it was the 2012 MTL Xmas set