Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Needed - MTL GP9 springs

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 35 , Feb 26, 2013
      Greg,

      Good advice. Let calm heads prevail.

      Lee, I have to take issue to some extent regarding MTL not giving a d---. I
      m sure they do, but all too often wrong or foolish, or near sighted
      decisions are made that end up biting folks in the rear. It is entirely
      possible that MTL had no control over the situation, just like initially AZL
      did not have any extra parts. Slowly the wheels of justice turn and also
      the businesses get up to speed.

      BTW, the loco you mentioned in your other email that didn't work..........
      it passed inspection with MTL so perhaps your standards were a might high?
      Just saying. I know that not everyone can be pleased all the time and I
      think this thread has pretty well run its course.

      So, let's all 'spring' into action and build some trains today.

      Loren

      Message 35 of 35 , Feb 26, 2013
        the F7A engine that came with it, it was the 2012 MTL Xmas set