Re: Needed - MTL GP9 springs

  • Greg Elmassian
    Message 1 of 35 , Feb 26, 2013
      Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion and methodology to get results, but I would submit that the following "saying" is also applicable:

      "You catch more flies with honey than vinegar"

      I try to start out in a non-hostile manner... I'm sure that MTL has had complaints before, and they cannot be happy fielding requests from unhappy people.

      So I try "nice" first.

      Greg

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Lee Barry <z_scale2@...> wrote:

      > I doubt it, you can lead the horse to the water but you can't make it drink unless so inclined

    • Lee Barry
      Message 35 of 35 , Feb 26, 2013
        the F7A engine that came with it, it was the 2012 MTL Xmas set