Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Needed - MTL GP9 springs

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 35 , Feb 26, 2013
      Hi,
      Here's a link to spring company that might have what
      you need in small springs...
      http://www.leespring.com/int_learn_bantam.asp?gclid=CKfDqIaE1LUCFQODnQodyzMA1A

      They have been around a long time (pre-China), have
      a large catalog and have provided many
      businesses with well engineered springs.

      Their print catalogs are very informative.
      (I'm not sure about their web based catalogs though)

      Reynard
      On Feb 25, 2013, at 5:53 PM, eric_courtney wrote:

      > EDITED FOR LENGTH

    • Lee Barry
      Message 35 of 35 , Feb 26, 2013
        the F7A engine that came with it, it was the 2012 MTL Xmas set