Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Needed - MTL GP9 springs

  • Don Avila
    Message 1 of 35 , Feb 26, 2013
      I vote that the bean counters got into the situation and figured that the
      carrying charge per spring held in inventory would be onerous. Like maybe
      the price of a roll of stamps or the recharge cost for a stamp meter
      machine for a couple thousand of the critters.

      ...don

      --
      *...don a * * **- Northern Ohio, USA*

    • Lee Barry
      Message 35 of 35 , Feb 26, 2013
        the F7A engine that came with it, it was the 2012 MTL Xmas set