Re: [Z_Scale] Needed - MTL GP9 springs

  • eric courtney
    Message 1 of 35 , Feb 25, 2013
      I really don't care what their reasons are. I think they should support their products. Other companies do. I have tried over the years with different scale for pieces and its always the same answer? Maybe a little push from AZL will get them to change their minds? Eric

      Message 35 of 35 , Feb 26, 2013
        the F7A engine that came with it, it was the 2012 MTL Xmas set