Re: [Z_Scale] Needed - MTL GP9 springs

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 35 , Feb 25, 2013
      Eric,

      It does appear that way, but I doubt you know the full details of MTL's
      parts' issues. It seems logical to suggest that MTL would keep those parts
      in stock if it was their ability to? Any time a company utilizes some off
      shore facilities to supply parts, they are somewhat at the mercy of that
      company. I'd bet that MTL is addressing this issue and attempting to bring
      more manufacturing back home.

      In time I believe MTL will be able to rectify this problem. So it continues
      to be a situation of Z scalers practicing patience.
      Frustrating I know, but that is the way it currently is.

      Loren

      Message 35 of 35 , Feb 26, 2013
        the F7A engine that came with it, it was the 2012 MTL Xmas set