Re: Detail parts

  • eric_courtney
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 25, 2013
      All of the parts are in brass. I still have to add more pictures and its hard to get a good close up with my camera. Eric
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, BAZ <sjbazman49@...> wrote:

      > Eric, are these cast resin, brass or RP plastic? Doesn't say.
      > What locos does the ZP1 fit and an example for the ZP2 'CPR'.
      >
      > Jeff
    • Loren Snyder
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 25, 2013
        Eric,

        It might be a good idea to invest in a better camera as a good picture will
        certainly help you close the deal when it comes to showing off your products
        and making the sale.

        Loren