Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Detail parts

  • dpstripe
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 25, 2013
      While we're doing wish lists... Your Westinghouse steam loc compressor and steam loc bells would be nice. And maybe a Pyle generator.

      Dan S.

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 25, 2013
        All of the parts are in brass. I still have to add more pictures and its hard to get a good close up with my camera. Eric
        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, BAZ <sjbazman49@...> wrote:

        > Eric, are these cast resin, brass or RP plastic? Doesn't say.
        > What locos does the ZP1 fit and an example for the ZP2 'CPR'.
        >
        > Jeff
      • Loren Snyder
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 25, 2013
          Eric,

          It might be a good idea to invest in a better camera as a good picture will
          certainly help you close the deal when it comes to showing off your products
          and making the sale.

          Loren