Re: [Z_Scale] American Z Line February Part 3

  • BAZ
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24 11:50 PM
      Hmmm so the GF wants it all. I see from Anthony's, they are all sold out. That was the 1st run I guess? So what do I need to do to get the Baggage on thru the train to the Parlour car?

      Jeff Merrill

      On Feb 24, 2013, at 10:38 AM, "Rockwell" <grpa@...> wrote:

      > AZL has made another announcement of Baltimore & Ohio Heavyweight passenger cars. However, we will not announce these until supply is in our hands because, there will be a shortage. Once we know what we get, we will put on web site.
      >
      > Thank You
      > Norman and Alyce Rockwell
      >
      > Norm's Train World
      > 401 E. Hughson / PO Box 635
      > Randolph, NE 68771-0635
      > PHONE 402-337-0424 / FAX 402-337-0424
      > www.normstrainworld.com www.pre-size.com
      > email: grpa@...

    • Robert Kluz
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25 4:49 AM
        Jeff, check around with other AZL dealers. Dealers who received allotments besides Norm and Anthony include:

        MB Klein
        London Bridge
        Scandanavian Galleries
        Need Trains
        Reynaulds Euro Imports
        Hobby Crafts N More

        Rob

        On Feb 25, 2013, at 2:50 AM, BAZ <sjbazman49@...> wrote:

        > Hmmm so the GF wants it all. I see from Anthony's, they are all sold out. That was the 1st run I guess? So what do I need to do to get the Baggage on thru the train to the Parlour car?
        >
        > Jeff Merrill
        >
        > On Feb 24, 2013, at 10:38 AM, "Rockwell" <grpa@...> wrote:
        >
        >> AZL has made another announcement of Baltimore & Ohio Heavyweight passenger cars. However, we will not announce these until supply is in our hands because, there will be a shortage. Once we know what we get, we will put on web site.
        >>
        >> Thank You
        >> Norman and Alyce Rockwell
        >>
        >> Norm's Train World
        >> 401 E. Hughson / PO Box 635