Re: [Z_Scale] Detail parts

  • BAZ
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 24, 2013
      Eric, are these cast resin, brass or RP plastic? Doesn't say.
      What locos does the ZP1 fit and an example for the ZP2 'CPR'.

      Jeff

      On Feb 23, 2013, at 6:13 PM, "eric_courtney" <eric_courtney@...> wrote:

      > I wanted to let everyone know I am making a few detail parts for Z. www.miniaturesbyeric.com More to come Eric

    • dpstripe
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 25, 2013
        While we're doing wish lists... Your Westinghouse steam loc compressor and steam loc bells would be nice. And maybe a Pyle generator.

        Dan S.

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 25, 2013
          All of the parts are in brass. I still have to add more pictures and its hard to get a good close up with my camera. Eric
          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, BAZ <sjbazman49@...> wrote:

          > Eric, are these cast resin, brass or RP plastic? Doesn't say.
          > What locos does the ZP1 fit and an example for the ZP2 'CPR'.
          >
          > Jeff
        • Loren Snyder
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 25, 2013
            Eric,

            It might be a good idea to invest in a better camera as a good picture will
            certainly help you close the deal when it comes to showing off your products
            and making the sale.

            Loren