American Z Line February Part 3

  • Rockwell
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2013
      AZL has made another announcement of Baltimore & Ohio Heavyweight passenger cars. However, we will not announce these until supply is in our hands because, there will be a shortage. Once we know what we get, we will put on web site.

      Thank You
      Norman and Alyce Rockwell

      Norm's Train World
      401 E. Hughson / PO Box 635
      Randolph, NE 68771-0635
      PHONE 402-337-0424 / FAX 402-337-0424
      www.normstrainworld.com www.pre-size.com
      email: grpa@...

    • BAZ
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 24, 2013
        Hmmm so the GF wants it all. I see from Anthony's, they are all sold out. That was the 1st run I guess? So what do I need to do to get the Baggage on thru the train to the Parlour car?

        Jeff Merrill

        On Feb 24, 2013, at 10:38 AM, "Rockwell" <grpa@...> wrote:

        > AZL has made another announcement of Baltimore & Ohio Heavyweight passenger cars. However, we will not announce these until supply is in our hands because, there will be a shortage. Once we know what we get, we will put on web site.
        >
        > Thank You
        > Norman and Alyce Rockwell
        >
        > Norm's Train World
        > 401 E. Hughson / PO Box 635
        > Randolph, NE 68771-0635
        > PHONE 402-337-0424 / FAX 402-337-0424
        > www.normstrainworld.com www.pre-size.com
        > email: grpa@...

      • Robert Kluz
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 25, 2013
          Jeff, check around with other AZL dealers. Dealers who received allotments besides Norm and Anthony include:

          MB Klein
          London Bridge
          Scandanavian Galleries
          Need Trains
          Reynaulds Euro Imports
          Hobby Crafts N More

          Rob

          On Feb 25, 2013, at 2:50 AM, BAZ <sjbazman49@...> wrote:

          > Hmmm so the GF wants it all. I see from Anthony's, they are all sold out. That was the 1st run I guess? So what do I need to do to get the Baggage on thru the train to the Parlour car?
          >
          > Jeff Merrill
          >
          > On Feb 24, 2013, at 10:38 AM, "Rockwell" <grpa@...> wrote:
          >
          >> AZL has made another announcement of Baltimore & Ohio Heavyweight passenger cars. However, we will not announce these until supply is in our hands because, there will be a shortage. Once we know what we get, we will put on web site.
          >>
          >> Thank You
          >> Norman and Alyce Rockwell
          >>
          >> Norm's Train World
          >> 401 E. Hughson / PO Box 635