Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Detail parts

  • eric courtney
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 24, 2013
      Robert great idea. Eric

      From: pray59_3 <pray59@...>
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2013 8:44:30 AM
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Re: Detail parts

      Hi Eric, Please consider making the CNR/CPR Smokejacks for cabooses in Z!

      -Robert

    • BAZ
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 24, 2013
        Eric, are these cast resin, brass or RP plastic? Doesn't say.
        What locos does the ZP1 fit and an example for the ZP2 'CPR'.

        Jeff

        On Feb 23, 2013, at 6:13 PM, "eric_courtney" <eric_courtney@...> wrote:

        > I wanted to let everyone know I am making a few detail parts for Z. www.miniaturesbyeric.com More to come Eric

      • dpstripe
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 25, 2013
          While we're doing wish lists... Your Westinghouse steam loc compressor and steam loc bells would be nice. And maybe a Pyle generator.

          Dan S.

          Hi Eric, Please consider making the CNR/CPR Smokejacks for cabooses in Z!

          -Robert

        • eric_courtney
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 25, 2013
            All of the parts are in brass. I still have to add more pictures and its hard to get a good close up with my camera. Eric
            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, BAZ <sjbazman49@...> wrote:

            > Eric, are these cast resin, brass or RP plastic? Doesn't say.
            > What locos does the ZP1 fit and an example for the ZP2 'CPR'.
            >
            > Jeff
          • Loren Snyder
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 25, 2013
              Eric,

              It might be a good idea to invest in a better camera as a good picture will
              certainly help you close the deal when it comes to showing off your products
              and making the sale.

              Loren