Detail parts

  • eric_courtney
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 23, 2013
      I wanted to let everyone know I am making a few detail parts for Z. www.miniaturesbyeric.com More to come Eric
    • dpstripe
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 24, 2013
        I have used some of your N-Scale details in the past. I look forward to seeing your Z offerings.
        Dan S.

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 24, 2013
          Hi Eric, Please consider making the CNR/CPR Smokejacks for cabooses in Z!

          -Robert
        • eric courtney
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 24, 2013
            Robert great idea. Eric

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 24, 2013
              Eric, are these cast resin, brass or RP plastic? Doesn't say.
              What locos does the ZP1 fit and an example for the ZP2 'CPR'.

              Jeff

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 25, 2013
                While we're doing wish lists... Your Westinghouse steam loc compressor and steam loc bells would be nice. And maybe a Pyle generator.

                Dan S.

                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 25, 2013
                  All of the parts are in brass. I still have to add more pictures and its hard to get a good close up with my camera. Eric
                  --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, BAZ <sjbazman49@...> wrote:

                  > Eric, are these cast resin, brass or RP plastic? Doesn't say.
                  > What locos does the ZP1 fit and an example for the ZP2 'CPR'.
                  >
                  > Jeff
                • Loren Snyder
                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 25, 2013
                    Eric,

                    It might be a good idea to invest in a better camera as a good picture will
                    certainly help you close the deal when it comes to showing off your products
                    and making the sale.

                    Loren